Job online seit
33 Senior Manager Jobs
Wie relevant sind die Suchergebnisse für dich?
Seite 1 von 3
Der hokify Jobalarm informiert dich über neueste Jobs. Er ist niemals ein Newsletter, neues Konto oder Werbung.
Senior Manager Global Retail Customer Experience (m/w/d | temporaryHUGO BOSS AG
- 72555 Metzingen
Über den Job:
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity — because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
In Global Retail Services, the Customer Experience team is responsible for developing strategies, concepts and tools that enable our offline and online sales channels along the customer journey to deliver a world-class customer experience always with a “Consumer First” mind-set and in guidance of the “Claim Five” strategy.
We are looking for a Senior Manager for the Global Customer Experience (m/f/d) with start as soon as possible. As this is a maternity cover this position is limited to 2 years.
What you can expect:
- As a customer experience expert, you will initiate, further develop, and manage projects and concepts with a strong focus on the customer in-store experience
- Specifically, you will take the lead and be the expert in implementing Ship-from-Store initiatives aimed at enabling HUGO BOSS POS to professionally fulfil online orders and drive the overall Omnichannel customer experience. This includes leading cross-departmental project teams as well as managing heterogeneous internal and external stakeholders
- Other responsibilities include planning and execution of cross-functional workshops and exchange meetings and calls ensuring engagement of the participants and outcomes for improvement
- As a Senior Manager, you will also contribute to the further development of the Customer Experience Strategy at HUGO BOSS together with the team and leaders
- By working in this diverse and highly communicative environment, you will be required to work cross-functionally and with a strong international focus
- Study of (international) business administration or economics, business administration/management, textile/trade management or comparable training
- At least 5 years of work experience in a related work environment
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) any other language a plus
- A passion for fashion and lifestyle and strong interest in investigating more on the topic on Customer Experience
- Out-of the box thinking and strong people and intercultural skills and the ability to connect
- Ability to work independently and in an organized manner in an agile project environment
- Strong MS Office skills (Power Point, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person’s authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Anfahrt zum Arbeitgeber
Erhalte neue BetriebswirtIn Jobs per E-Mail!
Weitere interessante Jobs:
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Wie kann ich ein hokify Bewerbungsprofil erstellen?
Wie finde ich Jobs in meiner Nähe?
Wo finde ich meine Bewerbungen?
NEU BEI HOKIFY? DEINE VORTEILE:
- Express-Bewerbung in 3 Minuten
- Schnelle Antwort von Arbeitgebern
- Ohne Anschreiben, am Handy oder PC