Product Developer (f/m/d)
- 78224 Singen (Hohentwiel)
Kategorien: LebensmitteltechnologIn, Koch, Köchin, LebensmitteltechnikerInZuletzt aktualisiert vor einem Tag
ÜBER DIE AUSGESCHRIEBENE STELLE
Are you ready to join a multinational team in a challenging role? Within Nestlé’s worldwide research and development network, the Nestlé PTC Food headquartered in Singen (Germany) is the global product and technology development centre for Nestlé’s culinary business. Nestlé PTC Food brings together cooking & cuisine understanding, science & technology and manufacturing expertise to deliver tasty and balanced culinary products with the highest freshness perception and convenience.
Working Time: Full Time
Start date: immediate
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PRODUCT DEVELOPER:
- Product and recipe development and improvement from kitchen to factory for mainly plant based products (meat analogues)
- Translation and implementation of new technologies and processes into culinary products
- Knowledge building and business related project activities with a proactive participation
- Project Management: planning and coordination of cross-functional activities
- Transformation of product ideas into prototypes
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Bachelor or master degree in Food Science, experience as a kitchen chef, or similar
- First experience in product development, ideally with plant based ingredients
- Knowledge about food ingredients (proteins, starches, hyrdocolloids, vegetarian based ingredients)
- Know-how of existing and emerging technologies required for production of meat, meat analogues or plant based products
- Experience with cross-functional work with factories, R&D Units and different zones / markets
- Proven vertical and horizontal communication skills with different stakeholders
- Knowledge about working in a matrix-like structure
- Team player abilities
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel
- First project management experience
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Very good English skills
GROWING TOGETHER SUSTAINABLY.
NPTC Food wants to be a really good partner for you. With our offer for flexible working time and several work-life balance initiatives, we want to make sure that you can find a good harmony between your professional and personal life. If you are also looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding position in a great international atmosphere with other benefits like a company pension fund and individual offers for further development we would love to hear from you.
READY FOR THE NEXT STEP?
Please apply online. Your contact person for this position is Maya Oenning.
Do you have any questions? We have summarized the answers to the most important questions for applicants for you here.
ANFAHRT ZUM ARBEITGEBERwww.de.nestle.com
Erhalte neue LebensmitteltechnologIn Jobs per E-Mail!